Your e-mail has been sent!
A problem has occured. Please try again.
- If You cancel Your purchase of products, KUTALP will process the refund due to You as soon as possible. In such event, KUTALP will refund the price of the product, including the cost of delivering the item to You via standard delivery, provided that You have taken reasonable care of the returned product. If audio, video or software products provided to You in a separate sealed packet are opened, You may not be entitled to a refund. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to KUTALP. For clarity, where Your order was for products of a “hybrid” nature (e.g., a physical and digital product) and KUTALP has begun the process of delivering the digital part of Your product order, KUTALP will refund the relevant element of the order in accordance with KUTALP’s Cancellation Policy for that particular product.
- If You seek to cancel Your purchase because You claim that the product is defective or that there has been damage or error on KUTALP’s part, KUTALP will examine the returned product and will notify You of Your refund or otherwise via email within a reasonable period of time.
- In the event that KUTALP has to cancel Your order after payment has been received from you, KUTALP will notify You of KUTALP’s need to cancel Your order and supply You with a refund as soon as possible.
- Products returned by You because of a defect will be refunded in full, including a refund of the delivery charges for sending the item to You and the cost incurred by You in returning the item to KUTALP.
- KUTALP will attempt to process any refund using the same method originally used by You to pay for Your purchase. If You use a gift card to make your purchase, or any other prepaid method, You may receive credit back to the applicable gift card or prepaid method; because of this, You are expected to keep any gift cards or prepaid methods pursuant to making a purchase to ensure You receive credit upon any refund.
Would you please buy this awesome piece for me dear? :)