Redesigned Twin Peaks embroidery patches are available now.
FIRE WALK WITH ME!
The patch measures 3″ by 3″ (7.6 cm by 7.6 cm)
SEW ON or IRON ON same price
You will get a free spare iron-on stabilizer. This way you can remove your patch and apply one more time.
1 or 2 patches has tracking code but ships with slow mail. (Upgradable to Express with extra cost.)
3 and more patches ships with express method for free.
How to apply Iron-On patches?
1) Set iron to hottest heat.
2) Lay your clothing on hard surface.
3) Remove paper basking and place patch face up.
4) Cover with a piece of fabric. (cotton is recommended)
5) Apply pressure straight down with heated iron for 30 seconds.
7) Let your patch cool.
6) Gently check that backing is secured.
8) If it doesn’t feel okay, turn clothing inside-out and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds or repeat step 5.
How to remove and apply again? (Using spare)
9) Repeat steps 1 to 5.
10) This time remove your patch gently from clothing.
11) To apply spare stabilizer, place your stabilizer to the back of your patch.
12) Apply pressure with hot iron for 30 seconds.
13) Let your patch cool and cut extra stabilizers.
14) Now follow step 1 to 8 steps to re-apply.
HOW TO PAY
1.Finish your order on ETSY.com
2.You will receive an email for online payment from Iyzico
Ask me anything. Please read FAQ.