ETSY PAYMENTS ONLY
Single AAGPBL embroidery path.
A League of Their Own Rockford Embroidery patches are available now.
You can buy the complete package, just visit my store.
The patch measures 2.9″ by 3.7″ (7.2 cm by 9.2 cm)
SEW ON or IRON ON same price
Tracking code is available for all orders. (Except Australia)
You can upgrade to express shipping.
How to apply Iron-On patches?
1) Set iron to hottest heat.
2) Lay your clothing on hard surface.
3) Remove paper basking and place patch face up.
4) Cover with a piece of fabric. (cotton is recommended)
5) Apply pressure straight down with heated iron for 30 seconds.
7) Let your patch cool.
6) Gently check that backing is secured.
8) If it doesn’t feel okay, turn clothing inside-out and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds or repeat step 5.
How to remove and apply again? (Using spare)
9) Repeat steps 1 to 5.
10) This time remove your patch gently from clothing.
11) To apply spare stabilizer, place your stabilizer to the back of your patch.
12) Apply pressure with hot iron for 30 seconds.
13) Let your patch cool and cut extra stabilizers.
14) Now follow step 1 to 8 steps to re-apply.
Ask me anything. Please read FAQ.