A seller may cancel a transaction under the following circumstances:
- The buyer did not pay. (The seller may flag a buyer for a payment not received, chargeback, or canceled payment.)
- Both the buyer and seller agree to cancel the transaction before shipment, and the seller has issued the buyer a full refund.
- The seller has decided to refuse service to the buyer, and if the buyer has already paid, the seller has issued a full refund, including shipping.
- The buyer did not receive the item(s) ordered, even though the seller has provided proof of shipping and the seller has issued a refund for the item. (Refunding shipping is optional.)
- The buyer and seller agreed that the buyer could return the item to the seller for a refund. The seller has received the returned item and issued a refund to the buyer for the item. (Refunding shipping is optional.)
All cancellations must follow these policies:
- The order meets one of the above criteria.
- The buyer has not yet received their item. (Received orders don’t qualify for cancellation.)
- The buyer should apply for cancellation before the cargo is sent.
- The seller refunds the buyer in full, except as described above.
- The cancellation meets all of Kutalp’s policies.